Welcome to the 2017 Pageant Information Page. 2017 marks a 12 year mile stone for Miss Africa USA Pageant. We will be celebrating in grand style, with the introduction of New Categories that will bring great excitement. Please see below for Instructions on various categories. Once again thank you for visiting and we hope you will be part of this grand celebration in 2017.
All Applicants are required to follow the recommended steps below in order to complete the Registration Process for the 2017 Pageant.
Once you complete the Registration Process, you will hear from the Pageant Manager who will keep you informed on every step you will need to take as you progress through the competition from reviewing your application to Interviews and Grand Finals. We will contact you via phone and email so please make sure your contact information is correct. Please provide an email address that you check regularly for ease of communication.
ELIGIBILITY AND CATEGORIES
1. MISS AFRICA USA 2017
- Applicant must have at least one parent from an African country.
- Applicants must be at least 18 – 32 years old.
- We accept Applications from students, professionals and girls wishing to develop and improve themselves.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to have a humanitarian platform.
- No previous Pageant Experience is required.
- Applicants must be female at birth and female to participate.
STEPS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
- Once you have registered and Paid your registration fee, it is final, because we start working on your enrollment immediately so your fee is not refundable.
- Read Through the Criteria and Eligibility information
- Fill out the Application Form, answering every question the best you can.
- Submit the Application online.
- Pay Your Application Fee of $100 online or call 240 440 2166 for more payment options (For Applicants based in USA)
After completing Registration we will begin the screening process.
We wish you all the best in your journey to become the Next Miss Africa USA.
We are here to help you, do not hesitate to call or email any questions you may have.
if you do not hear from us please send an email or call.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need clarifications.